Office Infusion Center for IV Antibiotic Therapy
Infusion antibiotics are best provided in a controlled environment.
Therapy at our office is closely monitored by experienced professionals and a healthcare provider is always on site.
You have a choice as to where to receive your infusion therapy. Your physician and insurance company can help you.
What you can expect in our office infusion center:
At the start, Dr. Penn designs an Individual Care Plan of:
- Infusion Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Care, if needed
- Lab Work
Everyday, an RN Infusion Specialist:
- Prepares and administers your antibiotics
- Provides wound care and dressing changes
- Maintains your venous access device
- Draws necessary lab tests
- Replenishes medications
- Evaluates your progress.
Several days a week, a Healthcare Provider:
- Sees you and evaluates your progress
- Monitors for adverse drug events.
Throughout your therapy:
- A Healthcare Provider is on site during infusions and available 24/7, if needed.
- We coordinate care with your primary care physician.
Finally, outcome is optimized.
- Infusion antibiotics are provided in a controlled environment.
- Experienced professionals monitor your therapy daily.
- Compliance with your Care Plan is maximized.
In our infusion center, healthcare providers include MDs, APRNs, and PA-Cs.